If you do not agree with one or more of the clauses in our legal documentation, please do not use our services.
In order to use the service, you must:
• You must be over 18 years of age. In the event that you are 13 years of age or older, you must have a parent or guardian consent to accept the rules contained herein.
• You may accept (by implication) our legal documentation.
• You must be a resident of the country from which you are signing the contract.
The user also guarantees that all data provided to ALPHATEAM SPRL at the time of signing the contract is true, accurate and complete and undertakes to keep it true.
From time to time, we may, at our discretion, make changes to the Service and/or our legal documentation. When we make significant changes to the legal documentation, we will notify users via the System. The continued use of ALPHATEAM SPRL after such changes, implies an express acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes.
The ALPHATEAM SPRL and the content provided through it are property of ALPHATEAM SPRL or its licensors and we grant them to users under a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license for their personal and non-commercial use of the Service and purchased products.
All ALPHATEAM SPRL trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names and all other features of the ALPHATEAM SPRL trademark are the exclusive property of ALPHATEAM SPRL. This License does not grant any right to use the trademarks, ALPHATEAM SPRL service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, or other features of the ALPHATEAM SPRL trademark, whether for commercial or non-commercial use.
The user agrees not to use the ALPHATEAM SPRL Service (including but not limited to its content) in any way that is not expressly provided for by these Conditions.
Third party software collections included in the ALPHATEAM SPRL Service are licensed according to the rules set forth in these Terms.
Users of ALPHATEAM SPRL may post (now or in the future), upload and/or contribute ("post") content to the Service, including photographs, text and other content ("Content"). You have the right to post any Content within the System and warrant that such Content or your use by us, as provided in these Agreements, will not violate these Agreements, applicable law, intellectual property or the rights of others. You hereby grant us an international, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, royalty-free license to any Content posted on, or in connection with, ALPHATEAM SPRL. The above license will be in effect until you suspend your ALPHATEAM SPRL account except in the case of content posted, made public or shared with others. In addition to the rights specifically granted herein, you retain ownership of all rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Content posted on the ALPHATEAM SPRL service, except that, where applicable under the laws of your country, you agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of any Content on the ALPHATEAM SPRL service and your right to object to derogatory treatment.
ALPHATEAM SPRL does not monitor, review or modify the Content posted but reserves the right to remove or disable access to it for any reason, including, but not limited to, Content that, in our sole discretion, violates these Agreements. ALPHATEAM SPRL may take such action without prior notice to you. Removal or disabling of access to the Content in question will be at our sole discretion, and we cannot guarantee the removal or disabling of any Content that violates these Agreements.
ALPHATEAM SPRL is not responsible for the Content posted and does not endorse any opinion contained therein. If you believe that any Content infringes any intellectual property rights, please contact us using the firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALPHATEAM SPRL respects intellectual property rights and expects users to do the same. ALPHATEAM SPRL has established some basic rules that users should follow when using the Service to ensure that ALPHATEAM SPRL remains a product that everyone can use. Please, follow these rules and encourage other users to behave in the same way. The following actions are not permitted for any reason:
• copy, redistribute, reproduce, "extract", record, transfer, perform or publicly display, transmit or make available to the public any part of the ALPHATEAM SPRL Service or Content, or alternatively make any use of the ALPHATEAM SPRL Service or Content that is not expressly permitted under the Agreements or applicable law, or that otherwise infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright) of the ALPHATEAM SPRL Service, Content or any part thereof;
• use the ALPHATEAM SPRL Service to import or copy local files for which you do not have the necessary legal rights to do so;
• reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the ALPHATEAM SPRL Service, Content or any part thereof, except as permitted by applicable law;
• circumvent any technology used by ALPHATEAM SPRL, its licensors or other third parties to protect Content or Service;
• sell, rent, subcontract or lease any part of the ALPHATEAM SPRL Service or Content;
• circumvent any territorial restrictions applied by ALPHATEAM SPRL or its licensors;
• remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in or provided through the ALPHATEAM SPRL Service (including for the purpose of concealing or modifying any proprietary or proprietary notices of any Content);
• crawl within the ALPHATEAM SPRL Service, or use other automated means (including bots, scraper and spiders) to collect information from ALPHATEAM SPRL;
Please respect ALPHATEAM SPRL, the owners of the Content and other users of ALPHATEAM SPRL. Do not engage in any activity, post User Content (if applicable) or register and/or use a user name that is or includes material:
• offensive, disparaging, defamatory, pornographic, threatening or obscene;
• illegal or designed to promote or commit illegal acts of any kind, including but not limited to infringement of the intellectual property rights, privacy rights or exclusive rights of ALPHATEAM SPRL or any third party;
• malicious such as malware, Trojan horses or viruses, or otherwise capable of interfering with your access to the Service;
• conceived or capable of causing disturbance or harassment to other users;
• capable of faking or misrepresenting its affiliation with other users, persons or entities, or otherwise fraudulent, false, deceptive or misleading;
• which uses automated means to artificially promote content;
• which involves the transmission of unsolicited mass messages or other forms of spam ("spam"), junk mail, chain letters or the like, including through the inbox of ALPHATEAM SPRL;
• that involves commercial or sales activities, such as advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes or pyramid schemes, that are not expressly authorized by ALPHATEAM SPRL;
• that connects, refers to or otherwise promotes commercial products or services, unless expressly authorized by ALPHATEAM SPRL;
• that interferes with or in any way disrupts the ALPHATEAM SPRL Service, tampers with, violates or attempts to probe, examine or vulnerability test the ALPHATEAM SPRL Service or computer systems or network, rules of use or any other security component, authentication measure or other ALPHATEAM SPRL protection measure applicable to the Service, Content or any part thereof; or
• that causes conflicts with the Agreements, as determined by ALPHATEAM SPRL.
Inherently to our products, the user is the exclusive responsible entity for the usage of them. In this sense, ALPHATEAM SPRL is not responsible for potential damages, issues or injuries occurred during the use of our products.
You understand and agree that the publication of such User Content may result in the immediate termination or suspension of your ALPHATEAM SPRL account. You also agree that ALPHATEAM SPRL may recall your username for any reason.
ALPHATEAM SPRL currently accepts credit cards and PayPal as valid methods of payment. In any case, using a card or a PayPal account, the user expressly demonstrates to be the legal owner or to have the full rights of use for the selected payment method.
ALPHATEAM SPRL will make reasonable efforts to keep the ALPHATEAM SPRL Service operational. However, from time to time, some technical difficulties or maintenance operations may cause temporary interruptions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, ALPHATEAM SPRL reserves the right to modify or discontinue, periodically and at any time, temporarily or permanently, the functions and capabilities of the ALPHATEAM SPRL Service, with or without notice and without any liability to users, except where prohibited by law, for any interruptions, changes or terminations of the ALPHATEAM SPRL Service or other related functions.
The Agreements will remain in force until terminated by the user or ALPHATEAM SPRL. However, the user understands and agrees that ALPHATEAM SPRL may at any time suspend or completely deny access to the services to any user, without any written notice.
The buyer must inspect the goods for defects immediately after receipt. Obvious defects must be reported in writing immediately, but no later than 14 days after receipt. Hidden defects must be reported immediately, at the latest within 14 days of their discovery.
The notification must be made in writing and must precisely describe the type and extent of the defect. If the purchaser fails to properly inspect the goods and/or to notify us of any defects, our liability for the defect not notified shall be excluded. If the Buyer uses or processes the defective goods, this shall be deemed acceptance of the goods and the Buyer's final waiver of any claims based on defects or other claims of any kind.
In the case of justified presence of defects, we shall be entitled, at our discretion, to supplementary performance by remedying the defect or by replacement delivery.
Our right to refuse the selected type of subsequent performance under the statutory conditions shall remain unaffected. If a defect exists, we shall bear the expenses necessary for the purpose of inspection and subsequent performance (in particular transport, travel, labour and material costs), insofar as these are not increased by the fact that the object of sale was taken to a place other than the place of performance.
If, however, a request by the Buyer to remedy a defect turns out to be unjustified, we may demand reimbursement of the resulting costs from the Buyer. If subsequent performance fails twice or a reasonable period set by the purchaser for subsequent performance has expired without success, the purchaser may withdraw from the purchase contract or reduce the purchase price. In the case of an insignificant defect, however, there is no right of withdrawal. In the event of entrepreneur recourse, we shall be entitled to reject the buyer's rights of recourse with the exception of claims for new delivery of the goods and reimbursement of expenses, provided that we grant the buyer equal compensation for the exclusion of his rights. Claims of the buyer for damages are excluded without compensation being granted.
ALPHATEAM SPRL TRIES TO PROVIDE THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE, BUT THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE ALPHATEAM SPRL SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR EXPRESS OR IMPLIED STATUS OF ANY KIND. YOU USE ALPHATEAM SPRL SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM LIMITS LAID DOWN BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALPHATEAM SPRL AND ALL CONTENT OWNERS DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INSURANCE AND DENY ANY WARRANTY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALPHATEAM SPRL AND THE CONTENT OWNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT IN ANY WAY THE ALPHATEAM SPRL SERVICE IS FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN ADDITION, ALPHATEAM SPRL DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY INSURANCE AND DOES NOT WARRANT, AFFIRM OR ASSUME THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ANY APPLICATION OF THIRD PARTIES (OR ITS CONTENT), USER CONTENT OR OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PUBLISHED OR OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE ALPHATEAM SPRL OR A WEBSITE LINKED THROUGH HYPERTEXT LINK OR PRESENTED IN A BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT ALPHATEAM SPRL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN USER AND SUPPLIERS THIRD PARTIES OF APPLICATIONS OR THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PUBLISHED ON OR THROUGH ALPHATEAM SPRL SERVICE. IN THIS RESPONSE, NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED FOR ORAL OR WRITTEN BY THE USER TO ALPHATEAM SPRL WILL CONSTITUTE ANY FORM OF WARRANTY FOR ALPHATEAM SPRL. IF PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOME ASPECTS OF THIS SECTION CAN NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS.
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ONLY AND SOLELY REMEDY FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISTS WITH THE ALPHATEAM SPRL SERVICE CONSISTS IN UNINSTALLING THE ALPHATEAM SPRL SOFTWARE AND STOPPING USING THE ALPHATEAM SPRL SERVICE. EVEN IF ALPHATEAM SPRL DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THEIR CONTENT, AND EVEN IF THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THESE THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS MAY BE ADJUSTED BY SEPARATE AGREEMENTS WITH THOSE THIRD PARTIES, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ONLY AND ONLY REMEDY OFFERED BY ALPHATEAM SPRL FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THEIR CONTENT CONSIST IN UNINSTALLING AND / OR STOP USING THESE THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS.
IN THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ALPHATEAM SPRL AND ITS OFFICIALS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, BRANCHES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS MAY BE CONSIDERED LIABLE FOR (1) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES , PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENT; (2) ANY LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR USEFUL (DIRECT AND INDIRECT).
Except as otherwise stated in the Agreements, where any provision of the Agreements is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or at any level, such invalidity or un-enforceability shall not in any way interfere with or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of the Agreements, and the enforcement of such provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any failure by ALPHATEAM SPRL or third party beneficiaries to enforce the Agreements or related clauses shall not void ALPHATEAM SPRL's or third party beneficiary's right to do so.
ALPHATEAM SPRL may assign the Agreements or any part thereof, and may also delegate any obligations under the Agreements. You may not assign the Agreements or any part thereof, nor transfer or sublicense your rights under the Agreements to any third party.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold ALPHATEAM SPRL harmless from and against any damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of: (1) your violation of this Agreement; (2) any User Content; (3) any activity in which you engage or perform through the ALPHATEAM SPRL Service; and (4) your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
ALPHATEAM SPRL operates in full accordance with the applicable laws of Belgium. In this sense, any dispute or legal controversy will be resolved in the exclusive courts of Belgium.
If you have any questions about the ALPHATEAM SPRL Service or Agreements, please contact us at email@example.com.